BEL Recruitment 2017 Notification CSR officer 02 vacancies – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 02 CSR officer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 30th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Name of position:- CSR officer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master in social work
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of CSR officer should have master in social work with specification in community development / social development.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of CSR officer is 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of CSR officer will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Centre for learning and Development, Bharat Electronics limited, BEL circle, jalahalli post, Bangalore.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of CSR officer will have to compulsory send an email to email@example.com with the subject and appear for interview that will be held at Centre for learning and Development, Bharat Electronics limited, BEL circle, jalahalli post, Bangalore.
- Date of interview is 30th March 2017.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine-factories and few regional offices in India.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is owned by the Indian government and preliminary manufactures advances electronic products by the Indian Armed Force. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is one of nine under the Ministry of Defence of India . Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been accorded Navratna status by the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)