BEL Recruitment 2017 latest 09 contract engineer vacancies. – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 09 contract engineer vacancies. Apply online before 19th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Name of position:- contract engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 21000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of contract engineer should have BE / B.Tech in electronics / electronics and communication from a recognized institution.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of contract engineer is 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of contract engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of contract engineer are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of contract engineer may apply online through official website hrrp://bel-india.com from 5th April 2017 to 19th April 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 5th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 19th April 2017.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine-factories and few regional offices in India.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is owned by the Indian government and preliminary manufactures advances electronic products by the Indian Armed Force. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is one of nine under the Ministry of Defence of India . Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been accorded Navratna status by the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)