BARC Recruitment 2018 Dental Medical officer 01 vacancy – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Medical officer (Dental). Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 25th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of position:- Medical officer (Dental)
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.38029/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- BDS
Official website:- www.barc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer (Dental) should have BDS from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 38029/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer (Dental) should be maximum 50 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer (Dental) will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer (Dental) may appear walk-in-interview along with original and one set of attested copies of certificates.
- Date of interview is 25th January 2018.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) reserves the right to fill up the position or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)