BARC Recruitment 2017 Nuclear medicine technologist 02 Posts – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of 02 Nuclear medicine technologist vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 12th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of position:- Nuclear medicine technologist
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.19502/- Per Month
Last Date:- 612th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc. PG diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Nuclear medicine technologist should have B.Sc. with post-graduate diploma in nuclear medicine technologist or any equivalent course approved AERB with experience..
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 19502/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Nuclear medicine technologist should be maximum 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Nuclear medicine technologist will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at conference room no 3, 1st floor, Administration wing, BARC hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai on 12th April 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Nuclear medicine technologist may appear walk-in-interview along with all original certificates / experience certificate / one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of interview that will be held at conference room no 3, 1st floor, Administration wing, BARC hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai on 12th April 2017.
- Date of interview is 12h April 2017.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The applicants will be given option to answer the question in written examination either in Hindi or English.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in roundthe clock shift duties in operational plants and areas.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) reserves the right to fill up the position or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)