BARC Recruitment 2017 General Duty Medical officer 02 Posts – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of 02 General Duty Medical officer vacancies on adhoc basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 31st July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of position:- General Duty Medical officer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.38029/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should have MBS with one year relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 38029/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should be maximum 50 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer may appear walk-in-interview along with original and one set of attested copies of certificates.
- Date of interview is 31st July 2017.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The applicants will be given option to answer the question in written examination either in Hindi or English.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in roundthe clock shift duties in operational plants and areas.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) reserves the right to fill up the position or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)