Banaras Hindu University recruitment 2016 2017 Project Assistant 20 posts – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites application for the position of 20 project assistant vacancies in the university. Apply before 7th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Name of position:- project assistant
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- MA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 20 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of project assistant should have Master degree in arts (MA) in Linguistics / Maithili / Hindi / English / Bhojpuri / Magahi.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of project assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of project assistant may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of testimonials send to the Dr. Anil Kumar Singh (PI), department of computer science and engineering, Indian institute of technology (BHU), Varanasi:- 221005, Mobile:- 87635-94240 or Dr. Swasti Mishra (Co – Pi), department of humanistic studies, Indian institute of technology (BHU), Mobile :- 93891 – 56777 on or before 7th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th September 2016.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is following the UGC regulation on minimum qualification for appointment of Teacher and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standard in higher education 2010 and its subsequent amendments UGC (2nd Amendment), Regulation 2013.
- There shall be two cut-off dates in a calendar year, 6 month apart.
- The application received date shall be processed further for short-listing and conduct of selection committee.
- There shall not be any application fee for teaching posts.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- Applicants shall first register on the recruitment and assessment cell portal on the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
- Separate application shall be submitted for different positions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)