Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2017 Travel Junior officer 05 posts – Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of 05 Junior officer (Travel) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 14th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Junior officer (Travel)
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 14th December 2016
Required Eligibility:-+2 class, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior officer (Travel) should have passed +2 class standard examination board plus diploma in travel and Tourism.
Candidate Salary detail:-Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior officer (Travel) is maximum 35 years.The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior officer (Travel)will be on the basis of written examination OR personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Junior officer (Travel)is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior officer (Travel)may apply online through official website of Balmar lawrie www.balmarlawrie.comon or before 14th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th December 2016.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
BalmerLawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Products and services:-
The company operates in various business segments through Strategic business unites (SBU) and joint venture companies (JVC). Balmer Lawrie is the market leader in street barrel, industrial Greases and specialty lubricants, tour and travel and logistic. Balmer Lawrie also has significant presence in most of the other business. Balmer Lawrie operated / namely / leather chemical / logistic infrastructure / refinery and oil field services etc.
The SBU travel and vacations is a major SBU of the company and its team consist of handpicked professional from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300 years in the holiday business. The company has ambitious growth for the SBU. In presence of these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professional with dynamic / initiative and innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 year fixed term contract.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)