Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2017 Notification Deputy Manager Posts – Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 21st April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales)
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st April 2017
Required Eligibility:-graduate, Diploma, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales) should have graduate in non – engineering in any discipline from ACITE / UGC approved institute or post-graduate diploma in business management / MBA or equivalent from AICTE / UGC recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales) is maximum 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 4th April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales) will be on the basis of written examination OR personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (sales) may apply online through official website of Balmar lawrie www.balmarlawrie.com on or before 21st April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st April 2017.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Products and services:-
The company operates in various business segments through Strategic business unites (SBU) and joint venture companies (JVC). Balmer Lawrie is the market leader in street barrel, industrial Greases and specialty lubricants, tour and travel and logistic. Balmer Lawrie also has significant presence in most of the other business. Balmer Lawrie operated / namely / leather chemical / logistic infrastructure / refinery and oil field services etc.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)