Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 Latest Assistant Manager 01 vacancy – Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of 01 Assistant Manager vacancy on contractual basis. Apply online before 10th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Assistant Manager
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th September 2017
Required Eligibility:– PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager should have 2 year full time regular PG Degree or equivalent degree.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager is maximum 30 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager may apply online through official website of Balmer lawrie www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 10th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th September 2017.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)