Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017 Customs Operation Assistant 01 vacancy – Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of 01 Assistant (Customs Operation) vacancy on contractual basis. Apply online before 12th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Assistant (Customs Operation)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 12th October 2017
Required Eligibility:– Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant (Customs Operation) should have graduate in non-engineering in any discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant (Customs Operation) is maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 12th October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant (Customs Operation) will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant (Customs Operation) may apply online through official website of Balmer lawrie www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 12th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th October 2017.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)