Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 Child Development project officer 73 Posts – Assam Public service commission (APSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 73 Child Development project officer. Apply before 9th September 2019.
Name of the Company:- Assam Public service commission (APSC)
Name of position:- Child Development project officer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 22000 – 87000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 9700/-
Last Date:- 9th September 2019
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, PG Degree
Official website of APSC:- www.apsc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 73 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Child Development project officer should have Graduate and PG Degree or Diploma in relevant subject.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 22000 – 87000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Child Development project officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Child Development project officer will be on the basis of written Test and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Child Development project officer are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for Un-reserved applicants and Rs 150/- for ST / SC / OBC / MOBC through treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax revenue, other Non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 state PSC / application fee receipt of APSC, showing name of post and department.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Child Development project officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahamagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 9th September 2019.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th September 2019
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)