Assam PSC Recruitment 2018 Finance Accounts officer 34 Posts – Assam Public service commission (APSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 34 Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer vacancies. Apply before 24th August 2018.
Name of the Company:- Assam Public service commission (APSC)
Name of position:- Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 30000 – 110000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 12700/-
Last Date:- 24th August 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website of APSC:- www.apsc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 34 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer should have degree in science / arts / commerce from a recognized institute / university by state govt.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000 – 110000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer will be on the basis of written Test and personal interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for Un-reserved applicants and Rs 150/- for ST / SC / OBC / MOBC through treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax revenue, other Non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 state PSC / application fee receipt of APSC, showing name of post and department.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Finance and Accounts officer / Treasury officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahamagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 24th August 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th August
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
- The commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any applicant after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)