Assam PSC Recruitment 2017-18 latest Lecturer 186 Posts – Assam Public service commission (APSC) invites application for the position of 186 Lecturer vacancies. Apply before 26th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Assam Public service commission (APSC)
Name of position:- Lecturer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000 – 40000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5900/-
Last Date:- 26th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree, M.Ed. Degree, Diploma
Advertisement Number:- 13/2017
Official website of APSC:- www.apsc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 186 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer should have master degree with 55% marks from any recognized university with M.Ed. with %% arks with specification in Educational technology / Audio visual education or Degree / Diploma in relevant engineering with 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000 – 40000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer should not be less than 21 years and should be up to 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer will be on the basis of Screening test, Viva-voce and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the deputy Secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahamagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 26th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 26th December 2017.
- Applicants who qualified in TET conducted for post-graduate teacher are only eligible to apply for the position of post- graduate teacher.
- Only Orthopedically im-paired tor have loco-motor disability can apply under physically handicapped quota of 3%.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
- All applicants whether in government service or in government owned undertaking or other similar organization / Corporation / boards / bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her controlling officer / Employer.
- Applicant should ensure that the application reaches the Assam public service commission with-in the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the controlling officer / employer before the closing date.
- The commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any applicant after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)