Assam PSC recruitment 2016 2017 Lecturer 28 vacancies – Assam Public service commission (APSC) invites application for the position of 28 Lecturer vacancies. Apply before 23rd September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Assam Public service commission (APSC)
Name of position:- Lecturer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000 – 40000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5900/-
Last Date:- 23rd September 2016
Required Eligibility:-Master degree, M.Ed.
Total No. of Vacancies:-28Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Lecturer should have master degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks from any recognized university / M.Ed. with 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 12000 – 40000/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Lecturershould not be less than 21 years and should be up to 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Lecturerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Lecturermay apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the commission office, Deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati:- 22 on or before 23rd September 2016.
How to Fill the Form:-
Applicants must affix one copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
The photograph must be signed prominently.
The communication shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of photograph.
Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark-sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinues by the government, the applicant shall furnish copies of certificates declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
Incomplete application in terms of the advertisement will be summarily rejected.
No document will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd September 2016.
- Applicants who qualified in TET conducted for post-graduate teacher are only eligible to apply for the position of post- graduate teacher.
- Only Orthopedically im-paired tor have loco-motor disability can apply under physically handicapped quota of 3%.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
- All applicants whether in government service or in government owned undertaking or other similar organization / Corporation / boards / bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her controlling officer / Employer.
- Applicant should ensure that the application reaches the Assam public service commission with-in the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the controlling officer / employer before the closing date.
- The commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any applicant after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him / her to join the new post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)