Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Executive Constable 130 Posts – Assam Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 130 Constable (Executive) vacancies. Apply before 20th October 2018.
Organization Name:- Assam Police
Designation:- Constable (Executive)
Qualification:- passed +2 class
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200/- 2020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2018
Official Website:- www.assampolice.gov.in
Posting Place:- Assam
Total No. of Posts:- 130 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Constable (Executive) should have passed +2 class from a recognized school / institution.
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Constable (Executive) will be on the basis of written examination and viva-voce.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Constable (Executive) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 21 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2018.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Constable (Executive) are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for general / OBC through cash or demand draft in the favor of DCP / recruitment cell, New police lines, Delhi (Payable at Delhi). SC / ST are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position may apply along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / one self – attested copies of photocopies and DD send to the Chairman recruitment board, Delhi police C/o Commandant, 10th AP Bn Kahillipara, Guest house No 2, PO, Bongshar, Kamrup, Guwahati on or before 30th October 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2018
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- The applications may indicate their preference for Andhra Pradesh, HQRS or BI (EO), Assam.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Computer typing test will be automated software based with equal weightage for speed (wpm) and accuracy (% of correct words).
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Those who are already serving under Central government / state government should apply through proper channel.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Assam state police force also maintain its own reserve armed police force special armed police and armed police which is responsible for emergencies and crowd control issues. They are generally activated only on orders from the rank of DIG and higher level authorities. The armed constabulary do not usually come into contact with the general public unless they are assigned to VIP duty, Insurgency operation. Riot control or to maintain law and order during fairs / festivals / athletic events / electons and natural disasters. They are also be sent to quell out break of student or labour unrest / organized crime and communal riots to maintain key guard posts and to participate in anti-terrorist operations. Depending on the type of assignment, the armed police force may carry only lathis or lethal weapons.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)