Assam Police recruitment 2018 apply Constable 145 Posts – Assam Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 145 Constable vacancies. Apply before 26th December 2017.
Organization Name:- Assam Police
Qualification:- passed VIII class
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 26th December 2017
Official Website:- www.assampolice.gov.in
Posting Place:- Assam
Total No. of Posts:- 145 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of constable should have passed VIII from a recognized school / institution.
Pay Scale:-Not Specified
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of constable will be on the basis of written examination and viva-voce.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of constable should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of constable are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general and Rs 150/- for SC / ST through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of constable may apply along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / one self – attested copies of photocopies and self –addressed envelope (25 X 11 cm) affixing a stamp of Rs 5/- and send to the Chairman state level police recruitment board, Rehabari, Guwahati on or before 26th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 26th December 2017.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- The applications may indicate their preference for Andhra Pradesh, HQRS or BI (EO), Assam.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Computer typing test will be automated software based with equal weightage for speed (wpm) and accuracy (% of correct words).
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Those who are already serving under Central government / state government should apply through proper channel.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- The application must be legibly filled – up in all column by the candidature in his / her own handwriting and should be sent in closed cover with marking “Application for the post of junior assistant”.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
Assam Police comes under direct control of department of home affairs, government of Assam. The Assam police is headed by direct general of police DGP.
Assam state police force also maintain its own reserve armed police force special armed police and armed police which is responsible for emergencies and crowd control issues. They are generally activated only on orders from the rank of DIG and higher level authorities. The armed constabulary do not usually come into contact with the general public unless they are assigned to VIP duty, Insurgency operation. Riot control or to maintain law and order during fairs / festivals / athletic events / electons and natural disasters. They are also be sent to quell out break of student or labour unrest / organized crime and communal riots to maintain key guard posts and to participate in anti-terrorist operations. Depending on the type of assignment, the armed police force may carry only lathis or lethal weapons.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)