Assam Police recruitment 2016 junior assistant 41 vacancies – Assam Police recruitment 2016 41 junior assistant grade – III vacancies. Apply before 16th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Assam Police
Name of position:- junior assistant grade – III
Job Location:- Assam
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Higher secondary
Total No. of Vacancies:- 41 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior assistant grade – III should have passed higher secondary class examination board standard / +2 class examination board standard from a recognized board / university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior assistant grade – III should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules for the reserved categories candidates would apply.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior assistant grade – III will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior assistant grade – III is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior assistant grade – III may apply along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / one self – attested copies of photocopies and self –addressed envelope (25 X 17 cm) affixing a stamp of Rs 5/- and send to additional director general of police (A), Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati on or before 16th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 16ht March 2016.
- Government servant joining in the service of the state on or after 1st February 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam service (Pension rules) 1969 and order issued there under from time to time so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned.
- They will be governed by New Defined contributory pension scheme announced by the government vide letter No. HMA 758 / 2007 / 29 dated 19th May 2009.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- The applications may indicate their preference for Andhra Pradesh, HQRS or BI (EO), Assam.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Computer typing test will be automated software based with equal weightage for speed (wpm) and accuracy (% of correct words).
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Those who are already serving under Central government / state government should apply through proper channel.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- The application must be legibly filled – up in all column by the candidature in his / her own handwriting and should be sent in closed cover with marking “Application for the post of junior assistant”.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
Assam Police comes under direct control of department of home affairs, government of Assam. The Assam police is headed by direct general of police DGP.
Assam state police force also maintain its own reserve armed police force special armed police and armed police which is responsible for emergencies and crowd control issues. They are generally activated only on orders from the rank of DIG and higher level authorities. The armed constabulary do not usually come into contact with the general public unless they are assigned to VIP duty, Insurgency operation. Riot control or to maintain law and order during fairs / festivals / athletic events / electons and natural disasters. They are also be sent to quell out break of student or labour unrest / organized crime and communal riots to maintain key guard posts and to participate in anti-terrorist operations. Depending on the type of assignment, the armed police force may carry only lathis or lethal weapons.
Assam police also have an elite commando group known as Black Panther equipped with latest weapons and technology for anti – terrorist operations and VVIP protection.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)