Assam NRHM Recruitment 2017 Notification Specialist Posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of Specialist vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 10th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- Specialist
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 10th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist should have MBBS degree with post – graduate degree / diploma in relevant field from a recognized medical college and registered with Assam medical council / medical council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist is maximum 62 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist will be on the personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist may apply online through official website of www.nrhmassam.in on or before 10th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of NRHM application is 10th May 2017.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)