Assam BEL recruitment 2017 Senior Assistant Engineer 09 Posts – Bharat Electronics Limited invites application for the position of 09 Senior Assistant Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 24th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of position:- Senior Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer should have diploma in electronics / mechanical.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer is maximum 50 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer may appear walk-in-interview along with bio-data and copies of all the certificates and 2 passport size latest color photograph.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 24th May 2017.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)