Arunanchal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2016-2017 Research officer posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites application for the position of district statistics officer / research officer vacancies, Apply before 22nd August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Name of position:- district statistics officer / research officer
Job Location:- Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer should have master degree in statistics / mathematics / economics / commerce from a recognized university.
NOTE:- Such applicants who are declared to have qualified by the commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates / marks – sheet of passing their degree examination issued by the assistant registrar / registrar / controller of examination / vice – Chancellor of the concerned university will only be accepted by the commission on or before the date of interview / viva – voce without the original certificate /marks – sheets they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva – voce.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The date of the age should be as on 22nd August 2016. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh service commission.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for APST categories candidates and Rs 80/- for general candidates through demand draft / IPO in the favor of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of district statistics officer / research officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / experience certificate / self – attested / two recent passport size photograph and demand draft / IPO send to the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111 on or before 22nd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd August 2016.
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)