Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 combined competitive services Posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites application for the position of 57 combined competitive services examination 2016 vacancies. Apply before 22nd June 2017.
Organization Name:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Designation:- combined competitive services examination 2016
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 22nd June 2017
Posting Place:- Arunachal Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 57 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of combined competitive services examination 2016 should have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of combined competitive services examination 2016 will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of combined competitive services examination 2016 should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The date of the age should be as on 22nd June 2017 However, the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / experience certificate / self – attested / two recent passport size photograph and demand draft / IPO send to the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111 on or before 22nd June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd June 2017.
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)