Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineer 12 Posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 12 Junior Engineer vacancies. Apply before 10th May 2019.
Organization Name:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Designation:- Junior Engineer
Qualification:- Matric, Senior Secondary, Diploma
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 10th May 2019
Posting Place:- Arunachal Pradesh
Official website:- www.appsc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 12 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer should have Matric with 3 year diploma in relevant engineering.
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th May 2019.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for all other and Rs 100/- for APST through online.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer may apply online through official website of Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission www.appsc.gov.in on or before 10th May 2019.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th May 2019
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)