Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer 114 Posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites application for the position of 114 Junior Engineer vacancies under the department of Fisheries. Apply before 20th April 2018..
Organization Name:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Designation:- Junior Engineer
Qualification:- Degree, Diploma
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 20th April 2018
Posting Place:- Arunachal Pradesh
Official website:- www.appsc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 114 posts
Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4200/-
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer should have three year diploma / degree in civil engineering / agricultural engineering from a recognized institute / university.
NOTE:– Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates / marks – sheet of passing their degree examination issued by the assistant registrar / registrar / controller of examination / vice – Chancellor of the concerned university will only be accepted by the commission on or before the date of interview / viva – voce without the original certificate /marks – sheets they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva – voce.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh service commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selected will be finalized.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The date of the age should be as on 20th April 2018. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for APST categories candidates and Rs 160/- for general categories candidates through online.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Junior Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / experience certificate / self – attested / two recent passport size photograph and demand draft / IPO send to the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111 on or before 20th April 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th April 2018
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)