Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2017 Extension officer 03 Posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites application for the position of 03 Fishery officer / Extension officer vacancies under the department of Fisheries. Apply before 24th March 2017.
Organization Name:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Designation:- Fishery officer / Extension officer
Pay Scale:- Rs.8300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 24th March 2017
Posting Place:- Arunachal Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 03 posts
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4200/-
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Fishery officer / Extension officer should have bachelor of fisheries science (B.F.Sc.) from a government recognized institute.
NOTE:– Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates / marks – sheet of passing their degree examination issued by the assistant registrar / registrar / controller of examination / vice – Chancellor of the concerned university will only be accepted by the commission on or before the date of interview / viva – voce without the original certificate /marks – sheets they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva – voce.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Fishery officer / Extension officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh service commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selected will be finalized.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Fishery officer / Extension officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The date of the age should be as on 24th March 2017 However, the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Fishery officer / Extension officer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for APST categories candidates and Rs 160/- for general categories candidates through demand draft / IPO in the favor of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Fishery officer / Extension officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / experience certificate / self – attested / two recent passport size photograph and demand draft / IPO send to the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111 on or before 24th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th March 2017.
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)