APPSC Recruitment 2018 District Library Information officer 03 Posts – Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 03 District Library and Information officer vacancies. Apply before 14th June 2018.
Organization Name:- Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC)
Designation:- District Library and Information officer
Qualification:- Degree in library science
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix Level-7
Last Date:- 14th June 2018
Posting Place:- Arunachal Pradesh
Official website:- www.appsc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 03 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of District Library and Information officer should have degree in library science or equivalent from a recognized institute / university.
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix Level-7
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of District Library and Information officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of District Library and Information officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The date of the age should be as on 14th June 2018.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of District Library and Information officer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for APST through DD / IPO in the favor of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar payable at SBI, Itanagar.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of District Library and Information officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / experience certificate / self – attested / two recent passport size photograph and demand draft / IPO send to the secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission, Itanagar:- 791111 on or before 14th June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th June 2018.
- All the documents submitted to the commission must be self – attested.
- The decision of the commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for the admission of the interview of selection will be final.
- No correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
- Applicants already in service may apply direct to this commission with intimation to his / her head of department.
- Applications in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the reception counter in a cover / envelope super-scribed.
- Applications for the post of prosecuting officer and obtain receipt be addressed to secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Application form received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- The commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Applications form can be sent through post / courier.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement and application form will be rejected.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)