Anna University Recruitment 2017 Project Associate 02 vacancies – Anna University invites application for the position of 02 02 Project Associate vacancies. Apply before 31st August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Anna University
Name of position:- Project Associate
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 38000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st August 2017
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech
Advertisement No:- DST/IND/RFBR/IDIR/P-04/2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Associate should have ME / M.Tech in metallurgy engineering / manufacturing engineering / production engineering / design engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 38000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Associate will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Associate will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Associate are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Associate may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all certificates send to the Dr. S. Balasivanandha Prabu, Co-investigator, Associate professor, department of Mechanical engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai or by email to email@example.com on or before 31st August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st August 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found ti be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection / dabament.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Anna University Recruitment 2017 Project Associate 02 vacancies
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)