Andhra Pradesh Government recruitment 2016 Surgeon posts – Government of Andhra Pradesh, office of the commission of Health and Family welfare, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh invites application from qualified and eligible applicants to filling up the post of 501 civil assistant Surgeon on contractual basis, initially for a period of one year in carious institutions in Health Medical and Family welfare department, government of Andhra Pradesh. Apply before 15th February 2916.
Name of position:- civil assistant Surgeon
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 40270/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 501 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of civil assistant Surgeon should have passed MBBS degree and must registered with Andhra Pradesh medical council (APMC registration is compulsory through they have registered with MCI or any other medical council).
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40270/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of civil assistant Surgeon should be maximum age is 39 years for OC categories candidates. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of civil assistant Surgeon will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of civil assistant Surgeon is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Backward class (BC) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen (EX-SM) categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of civil assistant Surgeon may apply in prescribed application form along with photo-copies of relevant certificate / educational qualification certificate / experience certificate / one self-addressed cover of size 12 X 26 cm with postal stamp worth of Rs 35/- and send to the office of the commissioner of Health and Family welfare, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh on or before 15th February 2016.
- Date of issuing of notification is 3rd February 2016.
- Date of availability of application form is 5th February 2016.
- Last date for the receipt of application is up to 15th February 2016 by 05.00 p.m.
- Display of merit list and calling objectives is 19th February 2016.
- Submission of objectives if any is 22nd February 2016.
- Date of publication of selection list is 24th February 2016.
- Selection is based on merit and rule of reservation, Out of a total of 100 marks / 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants shall down load the application form from the website and submit their filled-in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHO on or before last date of submission.
- All applications covers should be super-scribed on right top corner as follows – Contract basis recruitment 2016.
- If attested copies of caste certificate / Physically handicapped certificate / Ex-servicemen are not enclosed, the applicants will be treated under OC.
- Id the certificate copy of the Residence or the study certificate is not enclosed the applicant will be treated as Non-local.
- If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the applications with be summarily rejected.
- Applications shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
- The applicants selected and appointment on contractual basis shall not be regarded as a number of the service.
- The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment.
- The contractual would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be dis-charged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Andhra Pradesh.
Government of Andhra Pradesh is a democratically elected body with the control as the constitutional head. The Governer who is appointed for a period of five years appoints the chief Minister and his council of ministers. Even though the Governer remains the ceremonial head of the state, the day – to – day running of the government is taken care by the chief Minister and his council of ministers in whom a great deal of legislative powers is vested.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)