Andhra Pradesh Government recruitment 2016 2017 Stenographer posts – Government of Andhra Pradesh, office of the Metropolitan session, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh invites application from qualified and eligible applicants to filling up the post of 03 stenographer vacancies, government of Andhra Pradesh. Apply before 24th October 2916.
Name of the Company:- office of the Metropolitan session
Name of position:- stenographer
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 22400 – 66330/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th October 2016
Required Eligibility:- intermediate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer should have passed intermediate examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh state board of intermediate examination or any equivalent examination and must have passed Andhra Pradesh government Technical examination in English type – writing by higher grade qualification and must have passed government technical examination in English shorthand to higher grade or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 22460 – 66330/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 34 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through demand draft in the favor of Metropolitan session judge, Hyderabad towards examination fee drawn in the state bank of Hyderabad payable at State bank of Hyderabad. Extension Counter MCC branch only. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of stenographer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Backward class (BC) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen (EX-SM) categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to Physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer may apply in prescribed application form along with photo-copies of relevant certificate / educational qualification certificate / experience certificate / one self-addressed cover send by registered post / courier service to the Metropolitan session judge, Red hills, Nampally, Hyderabad on or before 24th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th October 2016.
- Selection is based on merit and rule of reservation, Out of a total of 100 marks / 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants shall down load the application form from the website and submit their filled-in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHO on or before last date of submission.
- All applications covers should be super-scribed on right top corner as follows – Contract basis recruitment 2016.
- If attested copies of caste certificate / Physically handicapped certificate / Ex-servicemen are not enclosed, the applicants will be treated under OC.
- Id the certificate copy of the Residence or the study certificate is not enclosed the applicant will be treated as Non-local.
- If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the applications with be summarily rejected.
- Applications shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
- The applicants selected and appointment on contractual basis shall not be regarded as a number of the service.
- The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment.
- The contractual would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be dis-charged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Andhra Pradesh.
Government of Andhra Pradesh is a democratically elected body with the control as the constitutional head. The Governer who is appointed for a period of five years appoints the chief Minister and his council of ministers. Even though the Governer remains the ceremonial head of the state, the day – to – day running of the government is taken care by the chief Minister and his council of ministers in whom a great deal of legislative powers is vested.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)