Andhra Pradesh GDCC bank recruitment 2016 Assistant manager posts – The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank limited (DCCB) invites application for the position of 16 Assistant Manager vacancies. Apply online before 20th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank limited (DCCB)
Name of position:- Assistant Manager
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.6400 – 19650/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 16 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have graduation from a recognized university in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks or commerce graduation with 55% marks with knowledge of computer and applicant should have knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu is essential).
- He / She should have studied in an education institute or educational institution with – in the district for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or as the case may be first approved for the Graduation examination OR
- Weather during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or as the case may be first appeared for the graduation for the graduation examination, he / she has not studied in an educational institution in the district, if he / she resided in the district for a period of not less than four year immediately preceding the date of commencement of the graduation examination in which he / she appeared in as the case may be first appeared.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 6400 – 19650/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Manager will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for OC categories candidates / BC categories candidates and Rs 400/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / PC categories candidates / EXS categories candidates.
Payment of Fees – ONLINE MODE:-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gate way and the payment process can be completed by the following instruction
- The payment can be made by using debit cards / credit cards / internet banking / IMPS cash cards / mobile wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form. Please wait for the intimation form the server.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non – generation of E- receipt indicated “Payment failure”. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their provisional registration number and password and repeat the process if payment.
- Applicants are required to print – out of e-Receipt and online application form.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee detail after payment of fees.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically Challenged categories candidates.
v) 13 years for candidates belonging to Physically Challenged (OBC) categories candidates.
vi) 15 years for candidates belonging to Physically Challenged – SC categories candidates.
vii) 15 years for candidates belonging to Physically Challenged – St categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Manager may apply online through official website of The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank limited (DCCB) http://www.gunturdccb.com from 6th April 2016 to 20th April 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 6th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th April 2016.
- Date of payment of application fee is from 6th April 2016 to 20th April 2016.
- Tentative date of online examination is 15th May 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)