Air India express recruitment 2016 Airline attendant 100 posts – Air India Express limited invites application for the position of 100 Airline attendants on a fixed term contractual basis. Apply online before 21st March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Air India Express
Name of position:- Airline attendants
Job Location:- Kerala, Kochi / Karnataka / Kozhikode
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of airline attendant should have passed +2 class standard examination board from a recognized university / institute / school.
Preference:- Preference to applicants who are three year degree / diploma holder in hotel management and catering technology from a government recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of airline attendant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 24 years.
- Female:- Minimum 157.5 cm
- Male:– Minimum 165 cm
NOTE:- Relaxation of 2.5 am for schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates and those from North east states and hilly states.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of airline attendant will be on the basis of group dynamic test / personally assessment / personal interview and pre-employment medical examination / previous employment standard.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of airline attendant are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of Air India Charters limited payable at Mumbai. Applicants would be required to submit the said demand draft at the time of group discussion and PA. Not applicable for schedule caste categories candidates and schedule tribe categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of airline attendant may apply online through official website of Air India charters limited www.airindiaexpress.in from 1st March 2016 to 21st March 2016
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st March 2016.
- Eligible female candidates will be required to appear for GD and PA in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal Attire.
- Online application forms of the applicant would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth / qualification / experience / caste / medical certificates / demand draft and also domicile proff of claiming relaxation in height along with original certificates.
- At the time of GD and PA, applicants will be required to bring two post-card size full length photographs.
- The dress code prescribed for these photographs in SAREE for female applicnats and formal for male applicants.
- Applicants bring to other backward class category candidate, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “non-creamy layer cause” issued by the competent authority for employment under the government of India.
- For the process of GD and PA, applicants may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required.
- No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Selected applicants will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India charters limited fleet as decided by the management from time to time.
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third largest in India in terms of passengers carries, after Indigo and Jet airways. It is owned by Air India limited a government of India enterprise and operates a fleet of airbus and boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international destinations. It is headquarter in New Delhi. Air India has major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi international airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji / international airport, Mumbai and secondary hubs at Netaji Subhas Chandra bose international airport, Kolkata and Chennai international airport. Air India became the 27th member of star alliance on 11th July 2014.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)