Air India Charters recruitment 2017 Route manager 32 Posts – Air India Charters Limited invites application for the position of 32 Coordinator, Route manager and various vacancies. Apply before 15 days from the date of publication.
Organization Name:- Air India Charters
Designation:- Coordinator, Route manager
Qualification:- Graduate, MBA, BE, B.Tech
Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15 days from the date of publication
Posting Place:- Kerala
Total No. of Posts:- 32 posts
Coordinator:- 10 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Coordinator should have graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations / window XP / MS office.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Pere Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Coordinator will be on the basis of personal interview.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Coordinator should be 23 years.
Route Manager:- 07 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Route Manager should have MBA or BE / B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Pere Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Route Manager will be on the basis of personal interview.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Route Manager should be 23 years.
Examination Fees:- The application fees of the candidate applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of Air India Charters limited payable at Mumbai. Applicants would be required to submit the said demand draft at the time of group discussion and PA. Not applicable for schedule caste categories candidates and schedule tribe categories candidates. .
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates / 1 recent passport photograph send by post to the Chief of HR, Air India Charters limited, Airlines house, Durbar hall bazar, New Gandhi square, Kochi:- 682016 on or before 15 days from date of publication.
- Date of publication is 17th May 2017.
- Last for the submission of online application is 15 days from date of publication.
- Online application forms of the applicant would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth / qualification / experience / caste / medical certificates / demand draft and also domicile proof of claiming relaxation in height along with original certificates.
- At the time of GD and PA, applicants will be required to bring two post-card size full length photographs.
- The dress code prescribed for these photographs in SAREE for female applicants and formal for male applicants.
- Applicants bring to other backward class category candidate, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “non-creamy layer cause” issued by the competent authority for employment under the government of India.
Air India Charters recruitment 2017 Route manager 32 Posts
- For the process of GD and PA, applicants may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required.
- No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Selected applicants will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India charters limited fleet as decided by the management from time to time.
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third largest in India in terms of passengers carries, after Indigo and Jet airways. It is owned by Air India limited a government of India enterprise and operates a fleet of airbus and boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international destinations. It is headquarter in New Delhi. Air India has major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi international airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji / international airport, Mumbai and secondary hubs at Netaji Subhas Chandra bose international airport, Kolkata and Chennai international airport. Air India became the 27th member of star alliance on 11th July 2014.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)