AIIMS recruitment 2017 Notification Demonstrator 02 Posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 02 Demonstrator vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview from 30th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS)
Name of position:- Demonstrator
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Last Date:- 20th May 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, BDS, MD
Advertisement No:- DEAN (ACADEMICS)/01/SPH/2017-AIIMS.JDH
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Demonstrator should have MBBS/ BDS / AYUSH from the MCI / DCI respective council recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Demonstrator is maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th May 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Demonstrator will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Demonstrator are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for unreserved categories and other backward class categories candidates through demand draft Banker in the favor of AIIMS Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. No fee for PWD. No fee for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / PH / women.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Demonstrator may appear walk-in-interview with prescribed application form and all original certificates.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 30th May 2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
On 8th March 2003, while addressing the 32nd convocation devoting from the written speech APJ Abdul Kalam, the former president of India asked to develop All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) like institutions in other part of country linked with All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) Delhi. Sushma Swaraj the then health Minister presenting the convocation as President of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) said that G All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) will be started shortly.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)