AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification 27 Senior Resident Posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 27 Senior Resident vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 20th & 21st April 2017.
Name of the Company:- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS)
Name of position:- Senior Resident
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Last Date:- 21st April 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:-MD, MS, DNB
Advertisement No:- Admn / Estt / 01/ SR / 2017-AIIMS.JJDH
Total No. of Vacancies:- 27 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have MS / DNB / MS in relevant discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident is maximum 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 21st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of walk-in-interview
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for unreserved categories and other backward class categories candidates and Rs 800/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through challan or by using cards. No fee for person with disabilities categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident may appear for interview along with original documents and self – attested copies of all relevant certificates that will be held at medical college of AIIMS, Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 20th and 21st April 2017.
- Date of interview is 20th and 21st April 2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
On 8th March 2003, while addressing the 32nd convocation devoting from the written speech APJ Abdul Kalam, the former president of India asked to develop All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) like institutions in other part of country linked with All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) Delhi. Sushma Swaraj the then health Minister presenting the convocation as President of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) said that G All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) will be started shortly.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)