AIIMS recruitment 2016 notification 200 staff Nurse posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 200 Staff Nurse Grade II vacancies. Apply online before 16th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS)
Name of position:- Staff Nurse Grade II
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 16th April 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs 36500/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:- Matriculation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 200 Vacancies
Staff Nurse:- 200 vacancies
Category wise vacancies:- 200 vacancies
- Un Reserved (UR) categories candidates:- 101 vacancies
- Other Backward Class (OBC) categories candidates:- 54 vacancies
- Scheduled Caste (SC) categories candidates:– 30 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories candidates:- 15 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of staff Nurse should have following qualification:-
- Matriculation or its Equivalent from a recognized university / Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
- Candidates should be registered ‘A’ grade Nurse and Midwife with a state Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 37400 – 67400/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 8700/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of professor – cum – principal should be up to 50 years.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for position of staff nurse are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general category candidates / other backward class category candidates (OBC) and no fee for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST).
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of staff nurse may apply online through official website of All India institute of medical science www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in 16th April 2016.
How to fill the form:-
- Interested or Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 03-03-2016 to 16-04-2016.
- Send the Printout of Online Application Form with Two Passport Size Photos & Two Self attested copies of relevant documents along with original to Administrative Officer, All India Is=nstitute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal (MP) on or before 30-04-2016
- Starting Date for Applying on Online Application Form is 3rd March 2016.
- Last Date For Filling up for Online Application Form is 16th April 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- No other more of payment or cash or postal order of Cheque will not be entertained.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
On 8th March 2003, while addressing the 32nd convocation devoting from the written speech APJ Abdul Kalam, the former president of India asked to develop All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) like institutions in other part of country linked with All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) Delhi. Sushma Swaraj the then health Minister presenting the convocation as President of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) said that G All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) will be started shortly.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)