Agriculture Department recruitment 2017 Data Entry Operator posts – Department of Agriculture, Government of Tripura invites application for the position of 04 Data Entry Operator vacancies. Apply before 8th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Department of Agriculture, Government of Tripura
Name of position:- Data Entry Operator
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 7000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Data Entry Operator should have Graduation with Diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized or reputed institution or good knowledge of computer data processing / office automation / email or operation of large and small scale electronics / data processing system or quick and accurate data entry operation in English and Bengali
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Data Entry Operator will be according to rules and regulation of Office of the collector, government of Odisha.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Data Entry Operator will be according to rules and regulation of Department of Agriculture, Tripura government organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Data Entry Operator will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Data Entry Operator is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Data Entry Operator may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send the Deputy Director of Agriculture, Directorate of Agriculture, Agartala or by email email@example.com on or before 8th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th February 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)