AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification Junior Executive 200 Posts – Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of 200 Junior Executive vacancies. Apply online before 17th October 2017.
Organization Name:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Designation:- Junior Executive
Qualification:- Degree in engineering
Pay Scale:- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th October 2017
Posting Place:- Delhi
Total No. of Posts:- 200 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive should have full time regular bachelor degree in engineering / technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university from an apex institution.
Pay Scale:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive will be on the basis of GATE 2016.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Executive should be maximum 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th September 2017.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through system generator challan of state bank of India. SC / ST and EXSM are exempted from application fee.
Upper Age Relaxation:- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Executive is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Executive may apply online through official website http://www.aai.aero from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of registration is 18th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of registration is 17th October 2017.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
- Advance copy will not be entertained.
Terms and condition:-
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination and change of examination Centre on the basis of other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill the vacancies and to change the vacancies position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Centre of examination will be Chennai / Trivandrum / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Agatti.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates should be in format prescribed by the government of India.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)