AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Senior Assistant 20 Posts – Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of 20 Senior Assistant and Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 24th June 2017.
Organization Name:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Designation:- Senior Assistant and Assistant
Qualification:- B.Com, PG Degree, Graduate
Pay Scale:- Rs.14500 – 33500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th June 2017
Posting Place:- West Bengal
Total No. of Posts:- 20 vacancies
Senior Assistant:- 07 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant should have B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 year experience in the concerned discipline / post – graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduate level or Post-graduate degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the graduate level.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 14500 – 33500/- Per Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant will be on the basis of exam.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of senior Assistant should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2017.
Assistant:– 12 vacancies
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant should have graduate with typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 year experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 13500 – 30500/- Per Month
- Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant will be on the basis of exam.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Assistant should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2017.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- through system generator challan of state bank of India. SC / ST and EXSM are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position may apply online through official website http://www.aai.aero from 15th June 2017 to 24th June 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of registration is 15th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of registration step I is 24th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of registration step II is 30th June 2017.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
- Advance copy will not be entertained.
AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Senior Assistant 20 Posts
Terms and condition:-
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination and change of examination Centre on the basis of other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill the vacancies and to change the vacancies position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Centre of examination will be Chennai / Trivandrum / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Agatti.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates should be in format prescribed by the government of India.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)