AAI Recruitment 2017-18 latest Medical Assessor 01 Post – Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of 01 Medical Assessor vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 14th June 2017.
Organization Name:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Designation:- Medical Assessor
Qualification:- PG Degree
Pay Scale:- Rs.150000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th June 2017
Posting Place:- New Delhi
Total No. of Posts:- 01 vacancy
Pay Scale:- Rs 150000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Medical Assessor should have post-graduation degree in Aviation medicine and registered with state medical council / medical council of India with relevant experience.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Medical Assessor will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Medical Assessor should be minimum 45 years and should be maximum 65 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Medical Assessor may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the Office of GM (HR), CHQ, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi on or before 14th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of registration is 14th June 2017.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
- Advance copy will not be entertained.
Terms and condition:-
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination and change of examination Centre on the basis of other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill the vacancies and to change the vacancies position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Centre of examination will be Chennai / Trivandrum / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Agatti.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates should be in format prescribed by the government of India.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)