AAI recruitment 2016 notification Junior Executive 220 vacancies – Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of 220 junior executive vacancies. Apply before 17th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Name of position:- junior executive
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13400 – 30500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- As per official notification on 17th April 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 220 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 44 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 14 vacancies
- Other backward class categories candidates:- 66 vacancies
- Un-Reserved categories candidates:- 96 vacancies
Junior Executive:-220 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Executive should have qualification according to the notification on 17th April 2016.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13400 – 30500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Executive should be maximum 27 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of Junior Executive should be as on 30th April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Executive will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Junior Executive is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Executive may apply online through official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) www.aai.aero from 18th April 2016 to 17th May 2016 for step – I and up to 24th May 2016 for step – II.
- Starting date for the submission of online registration is 18th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online registration for step – I is 17th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online registration for step – II is 24th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of fee at bank through online is 20th May 2016.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.
- Advance copy will not be entertained.
Terms and condition:-
- Canvassing in any form and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination and change of examination Centre on the basis of other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill the vacancies and to change the vacancies position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The Centre of examination will be Chennai / Trivandrum / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Agatti.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates should be in format prescribed by the government of India.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)